I think, you will not get extra color match points for moving a new white block to a white circle (with alrready a white block). For that matter if you have 2 red blocks pushed into red circle and are completely in,you will get only one 10 points for color match.

For all circle missions you will get only one 5 points(for equipment fitting in small area) ie. Whether you attempt 1 circle or 5 circles you will get 5 points only once.

-From a Rookie coach (so correct me if I am wrong)