No, Mission 12 color match is for the number of circles (red, white, tan) that have a matching Building Unit.  Each circle can only count once.

Yes, teams that qualify for the Small Inspection Area Advantage will get a 5 point bonus on Mission 12 if they score any points on Mission 12.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor