We want to add our thanks to the hard work and dedication of all of the
volunteers at all of the tournaments including state.  Even for those of us
that do not win at state, the mere experience of getting to go to state is
a lifetime of memories in large part thanks to the hard work and dedication
of the volunteers and tournament organizers.  These kids will remember this
great experience for many decades to come and I've seen first-hand the
positive impact this program and merely reaching the state tournament level
has when these kids become young adults.  The real prize is the life long
lessons.  THANK YOU!!!

Mandy Wilson
Coach of Team Piheads