Hello there,

We are a rookie team and we had a wonderful season. For our first season, the kids built a 3 wheel robot based on education set and then made their own changes. Programming wise mostly it is straight/curved paths. They used a gyro/color sensor for one mission.

I am planning to have a 2:30 hr sunday class for 3 or 4 months early next year. Any ideas for off season FLL classes? Should i ask them to try out different robot designs, starting from building few base models from websites, or use axles to make better attachments or advanced programming (line following & aligning using color sensor, gyro sensor and other sensors).

Any suggestions/helpĀ is appreciated. Thanks.
Palani