On behalf of "Very technic caterpillars," I like to add our thanks to the team of volunteers. I was a rookie coach and this was my first year at FLL and states championship and I was very impressed by how well organized the tournament was. We appreciate all the hard work you put into this so that our kids can learn and grow.

Best,
Leyla Nazhand-Ali