FLL Teams,
We have a couple of STEM events in the Hampton Roads area and are looking for FLL teams that would be interested in showing off all their hard work.  If your team is interested in helping out or would like more information, please let me know.

Brick-By-Brick Lego Shipbuilding Event
When: February 1st, 10 am - 4 pm
Where: Half Moone Conference Center (next to NAUTICUS) in Norfolk
What: This is a free and open to the public event run by the Hampton Roads Naval Museum.  FLL teams can sign up for 2 hour shifts.  I'll have a table, mat and field kit so all you need to bring is your robot (no need for the entire time to attend either).  Even if you don't come out for the demo activities, come out and just enjoy the event (there's tons of Lego stuff there!).  More details can be found at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.history.navy.mil_content_history_museums_hrnm_news-2Dand-2Devents_events_LegoEvent2020.html&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=4QNpsxluU4lTbWPbTSeO5g_WzJjztQZZJvien-yzovo&s=d7ZYglKO2ltBH14f4ga5-CUQ0tCYtZSrWbDGTAZsojw&e=.

FIRST Robotics Competition Chesapeake District Championship
When: April 2-5 (demo activities requested for Saturday, April 4th)
Where: Hampton Coliseum (Hampton, VA)
What: Looking for teams interested in showing off their robots and/or helping to teach visitors the basics of programming. I can provide the table, mat and field kit and teams can sign up for shifts.  Even if you don't come out to volunteer, feel free to stop by the event to see all the FRC action and the top teams in Virginia, DC and Maryland.

Thanks,

Karen