Visit our RFY 2020 EXPO Event and explore the STEM programs and meet the experts.

Click the below link to register
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/91950290795

The event will be held on Feb 8th, 2020, 10 pm - 4 pm at Nysmith School, 13625 EDS Dr, Herndon, VA 20171

Robotics For Youth is kicking off 2020 with the following activities.

  • Participate in the EV3 Hackathon, please go to https://events.roboticsforyouth.org/events/ev3hackathon/ .to register. Lots of prizes to win

  • We are conducting an FTC Scrimmage with some of the Top VA teams participating. Watch as they compete against each other with their robots ready for the State Championship.

  • Recruiting event for FTC teams. We are looking to form new teams.

  • Learn about the great work that STEMPoweringGirls is doing to promote robotics and technology among girls. They are looking for passionate members.

  • Learn about our Drone Competition and enjoy Hands-on Drones demo

  • Learn about RFY Education courses in AWS and Python

  • Learn about RFY Innovation Projec

Please register at https://bit.ly/2uK9Vmc or https://www.facebook.com/events/181977716350442/

Venketesh Subramony
Robotics For Youth