Teams and individuals are welcome to join Lord of the Bricks at our Pi Day Festival!

You can enter a Science Fair entry, or bake a pie for the Pi(e) contest!    Join us in learning how to use Scratch for programming, or TinkerCAD for CAD; and watch some 3D printing going on!  Sign up and stay for the Engineering Design Process escape room!  Even take a peek at our FTC team's robot in action!

If you are a team coming, and you would like to demo your robot, please let us know.  We also have this year's City Shaper table available!

Take a look at our Facebook event page for updates and samples: https://www.facebook.com/events/168962707752978

*Side note:  if you are a local Richmond team (FLL or FTC) needing a place to work during the season, please let us know; we don't mind sharing our lab!  If you are looking to start a team, but find yourself needing help, please let us know. We've been competing in FIRST for the last 9 years, and we can help!

--
Shari Robinson
Head Coach

RichTech 2017 Finalist - Innovation in Education Award

Facebook:

Twitter: @LordoftheBricks

Homeschool Resources Group
PO Box 1701