H​i everyone,
This is just a friendly reminder that  there will be a FLL scrimmage at
CNU in Newport News on May 30.  This will be a part of the larger
Newport News Public Schools/CNU Community STEM Fair (free and open to
the public).  Details are below for any teams that might be interested.  We still have space available but I do expect to fill all slots so if your team wants to participate, please let me know.

* When: Saturday, May 30th, approximately 9 am - 2 pm

* Where: Christopher Newport University, Newport News VA

* Who: Any group of 9-14 year old students interested in having a team (you do NOT need to be a registered FLL team)

*
  Cost: FREE for teams and spectators. Food available for
purchase if interested. There will be lots of other STEM activities at
  the event as well.

* Challenge: FLL 2019 Challenge - City Shaper (if you are a new  team and need the field challenge,  please
 contact me).  The tournament  will be robot game and informal  robot
design judging only.  No  project presentation or core values judging
sessions.  We will not use age  divisions but will have rookie and
veteran team divisions so this  will be a great place to try FLL for the
  first time.

If your team(s) are interested in participating or need more info, please let me know (mailto:[log in to unmask]).

Thanks and I hope to see folks on May 30th!

Karen