Hello, everyone! We have just started an FLL and FLL, Jr. team at our Club. If you have any old kits, mats, and materials, please let us know. We are a nonprofit of course, so your donations would be tax-deductible. We have a bunch of excited Youth who are brand new to robotics and we want to increase the fun, exceed their expectations, and allow them to flourish. Thanks for your help and glad to now be a part of the family.

Jumanne Bradford

Program Director

Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington

Richard England Clubhouse 14

4103 Benning Road, NE | Washington, DC 20019

O: 202.397.2582 |  C: 202.430.9749

Notice: This message is intended only for use by the person or entity to which it is addressed. Because it may contain confidential information intended solely for the addressee, you are notified that any disclosing, copying, downloading, distributing, or retaining of this message, and any attached files, is prohibited and may be a violation of state or federal law. Please notify the sender and delete this message and all attached files if you have received this message in error.

Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Washington. Great Futures Start Here.