Hello coaches,

This opportunity was shared with me and I wanted to pass this along in case you have students or teams interested in learning more about the FIRST Tech Challenge program. With many of you at home next week, check out the schedule of sessions being offered by some volunteers from Maryland. The schedule and session descriptions can be found at the link that says "Instructor Roster" on the attached flyer. Just scroll down past the bios for more info. Please feel free to pass along to anyone else who might be interested.

All the best,
Sonya