Hello,
           Hope you are doing well during these unprecedented times. As you know FIRST released the teaser for 2021 season https://info.firstinspires.org/2021season , my kids got really excited and are eager to get started. I understand the situation is fluid but want to leverage this quarentine period to keep the kids engaged.
           I am reaching out to you for recommendations  regarding virtual collaboration and lessons.  I would love to know if graduating teams are willing to mentor my students . Lastly can someone confirm if we need to use SPIKE™ Prime for 2021 season. Your responses are greatly appreciated.

Coach
Dreamers