Hello all,

My name is Rithvik Bhogavilli and I am a captain on FTC team 47 Beavers from Germantown MD.

This summer, the 47 Beavers are running a collection of online STEM summer camps for elementary and middle schoolers in subject areas such as computer science, engineering, math, and physics. The camps are one hour a day for five days and cost $50 for the week. The camps are taught by current and past members of the team who have competition experience in their respective subjects and in FLL, FTC, and FRC.

If you have any questions about the camps, please contact us at [log in to unmask] and you can register at https://ftcteam13100.wixsite.com/47beavers/overview.

Thank you,
Rithvik Bhogavilli