Hello again

Here is the recording of the session offered by Share & Learn (apologies as I incorrectly named the group in my email yesterday).  You can also find all the links to resources mentioned in the video.  It is important to note that this session on coaching virtually is meant for a national audience.  While it is not specific to VA+DC FIRST LEGO League, we are planning to start a webinar series later this month to help address some of the regional questions that will certainly arise as we embark on this season.

Link to video https://youtu.be/doCO6pNCsjM

LEGO Sanitization:

https://bit.ly/2NK9VJf

CAD tools:

LDD - LEGO Digital Designer (not being updated)

Studio by Bricklink - https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/

Facebook Group for Mentoring from other coaches:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FLLShareandLearn

Lessons:

FLLTutorials.com - Lessons for FIRST LEGO League

EV3Lessons.com - Lessons for EV3 users including new Scratch-based EV3 Classroom and EV3-Lab

PrimeLessons.org - Lessons for SPIKE Prime Users

Remote Desktop:

https://remotedesktop.google.com/support/

Zoom - built in remote control

Games/Quizes/Entertainmnent:

Jackbox

Kahoot

Quizziz

Escape Rooms (Teachers Helping Teachers)

Breakout EDU

Flipgrid

Telestrations

FIRST @ Home

https://www.firstinspires.org/community/home-learning

FIRST Impact

https://www.firstinspires.org/about/impact

Contracts:

https://doolittleinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Student-Parent-Contract-Example.docx.pdf

Ted Talk:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGdtaKd6Erw

FIRST Support:

https://www.firstinspires.org/ways-to-help/volunteer/senior-mentors

https://www.firstinspires.org/find-local-support

Remote Robot Apps:

Robot Virtual Worlds - http://www.robotvirtualworlds.com/intro-to-ev3/

Virtual Robotics Toolkit - www.virtualroboticstoolkit.com/

Coder-Z - https://gocoderz.com/

Dell Computer Donations:

https://corporate.delltechnologies.com/en-us/social-impact/transforming-lives/youth-learning.htm

Join the Share & Learn online community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FLLShareandLearn/

Kaitlin Ilnitzki

Assistant Director VA-DC FIRST LEGO League &

FIRST LEGO League Jr.