From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Vinay Surabhi <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 4:47 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] 2nd Challenge Set

Hi,

Our team is considering building and programming two robots at least for the next 2-3 months to minimize the amount of contact. The plan is to have two boards in two locations and  each location would have 3 kids working on the robot while they all coordinate and sync via web conferences and github. Since we've been doing this for a few years now we have amassed enough components to be able to build two of each.

My question is to understand if there is a way to order a second challenge set under the same team or if there is another way to purchase a second challenge set.

Regards,
Vinay Surabhi