Hello everyone

Thank you to those who were able to join us for our second edition of the Virginia + DC FIRST LEGO League webinar series:  Unpacking the RePLAY Season Pt 1.”  Access to the webinar recording and presentation slides (and resource links) are linked below.

In this session, we took a look at the many challenges facing teams during COVID19, including resources to support teams in different situations.  We also got to take our first look at the RePLAY season!

“Unpack the RePLAY Season Pt 1”  WEBINAR RESOURCES

Webinar Recording (YouTube)<https://youtu.be/u5dUuzipxsQ>

  *   Time Stamps have been added to allow you to jump to certain sections (you can find those in the video description)

Webinar Presentation Slides (with resource links)<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CRTLtUu4T3Q_TW2dR_5OhH5MYezscBbs/view>

  *   Access the presentation slides and find links to all the resources mentioned in the webinar

Check out and register <https://mailchi.mp/va-dcfll.org/va-dc-first-lego-league-webinars> for our webinar sessions happening in later this month and over the Fall!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki
Assistant Director

[/Users/JMU-4VA/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_276463575]

(540) 568-2216
800 South Main St. MSC 0305
Harrisonburg, VA 22807