VA+DC FIRST LEGO League Challenge Webinar Series

Thank you to everyone who joined our third webinar of the season.  A special thank you to Karen Berger, our Regional Tournament Coordinator and Steve Scherr, our Head Referee for presenting some important updates to this season.  This webinar covered the major season updates including regional changes to the age division system, program changes to the judging process, updates to the robot game, and more COVID-19 guidance and resources for coaches, teachers, and teams.

“Season Updates” Webinar Recording

“Season Updates” Webinar Presentation Slides

Webinar Archive -  Find previous webinars from July and August here, especially if you are just getting started or looking for more guidance regarding COVID-19!

Join us for our next webinar, “Unpacking the RePlay Season:  Robot Game” on September 9th @ 7pm as our VA+DC FLL Head Referee, Steve Scherr joins us for a look at this year’s robot game.   If you already signed up through one of our forms, you should have already received an email with this information!

Sign up here!!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki

Assistant Director

/Users/JMU-4VA/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_118864359

(540) 568-2216

800 South Main St. MSC 0305

Harrisonburg, VA 22807