Hi Everyone!

In our webinar series, September was all about the robot game!  Check out these resources and announcements below.

Unpacking the RePLAY  Robot Game  - Take a deep dive into the RePLAY  robot game with our VA+DC FLL Head Referee, Steve Scherr!

While we had to cancel our Robot Design webinar, we have gathered  a few great webinar sessions from Share & Learn!   Because robot design is centered on the work of the students, we encourage you to have your team members watch one or more of these webinars!   Teams can submit questions HERE!

DUAL LOCK ISSUE:  As many of you have noticed, some of the 3M Dual Lock fasteners included in the RePLAY Challenge sets were damaged and therefore not working correctly.  Because of this, FIRST will be shipping one sheet of dual lock to each registered team (one per challenge set purchased).  They should start shipping this week and will be included in future registrations.

Looking for Robot Game resources including tips on how to manage the robot game during COVID19?? Check out…

Kaitlin Ilnitzki

Assistant Director

/Users/JMU-4VA/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1946389468

800 South Main St. MSC 0305

Harrisonburg, VA 22807