I think the blue text for R15 answers your question.

image.png

Mark Nottingham
6th Grade Science Teacher
First Lego League Robotics Coach- CCMS Team 31516
Carroll County Middle School
Carroll County Public Schools
(276)728-2382

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 7:36 PM Lisa Flannery <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

The Watt Bots 26957 from Midlothian, VA, need help clarifying R12 Home.

Our robot launches from the Launch Area, but mid-mission one wheel enters the Home section of the mat to turn around to approach a mission model from the other side.  Is that legal?  Or should they make sure the robot doesn’t pass over the edge of the mat once launched?

Thanks,

Lisa Flannery
Watt Bots 26957