Hello VA-DC FLL Coaches!
As fun as the virtual tournaments are, what is missing is the chance to see
what the other teams have done. I miss seeing the teams and their projects
in the pits, and I REALLY miss seeing the robot runs.

So, this might be crazy, but the Norfolk Collegiate O.A.K.S. Team #24277
would like to invite any teams that want to share their project and their
robot run videos to a virtual meetup and sharing event a week from today.
Friday, Feb 12 at 4:30PM until whenever the kids are done. If you would
like to participate, please email me back and we will send you the zoom
link. I don't know how many teams will be there, and it might be pretty
crazy, but why not try?

Coach Skip Morrow
Team #24277
Norfolk Collegiate O.A.K.S.