Hello.

Thank you for the invite.
We are like to join the meeting.
Thanks again

Team 16634.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021, 4:44 PM iSchool for the Future <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you so much, Coach Skip!  They had loads of fun yesterday and I must agree with you that they are pretty amazing young ladies - they never stop inspiring and teaching me.

Yes, we are looking forward to meeting other teams and learning from them and helping in any ways we can.

Thanks!

Nuria Gabitova
iSchool for the Future
Learn. Dream. Succeed.

www.ischoolforthefuture.org
(703) 261-4758
Connect with us: BlogFacebookTwitterNewsletterInstagram

Recent Publication: