From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ann Hamilton-Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 10:00:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Help registering teams with VADC FLL

Is anybody else having difficulty registering their team with VADC FLL? Following the directions in step four on the VADC FLL website for registering a team, when I click the Team Manager link the new page allows me to login to an account that already exists. It does not provide me with a way to create a new Team Manager account.

Guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Ann
Coach FLL teams 1840 and 1841