I want to say BIG THANK YOU for the massive amount of supportive responses,
genorisity and kindness that I received from our Fll community for the
request for wheels parts. Detailed email with all proper links, steps,
websites on how to find. It takes time to put all this information
together.

Big thank you and shout to Dan from Collegiate School Richmond, Jeff
Schoolcraft,  Referee guidelines, Tyler elementary school Betsy Wilco Super
Tomcats,  Gainesville. I received the wheels. Children were in awe &
touched with kindness for on-time heartening support since it was critical
for them to experiment.

My team would not have done without this incredible support, kindness and
timely help.

Thank you again Fll community.
Coach Manisha
571-355-9306