Visu,
The tournament division assignment that we use will be based on what is in the system when we lock it at midnight on the 10th so yes, it should update if the 7th grader drops off the team.

Thanks,
Karen
Karen Berger
VA-DC FLL Regional Tournament Coordinator

---- On Fri, 01 Oct 2021 08:05:53 -0400 Viswanadh Sanku <[log in to unmask]> wrote ----

Hi, I have a question regarding FLL Challenge division change. My team has two 5th graders and one 7th grader. So currently the team is in Division 2. The 7th grader is not sure about his other commitments and is not sure if he will continue in the team. Since there is time till October 10th to update team members, if he decides to drop off the team by then and we update it on the team manager, will my team division be automatically changed to Division 1? Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Visu Sanku