We have decided to move the start time to 5PM (Tue, 23rd of Nov) to
accommodate some teams that have kids getting home later. Again, this is
open to all teams, Div 1 & 2. If you would like to join us, please reply
here or to me directly at [log in to unmask]

Coach Skip Morrow
Team #24277
Norfolk Collegiate O.A.K.S.