We have several teams signed up for tomorrow's virtual meetup, but there is
room for more. If your team is advancing to the state championship, this
will be a really good chance to meet with other teams. Even if your team
isn't advancing, you are also more than welcome.

The Zoom meeting will start at 5:00PM and will probably end around 6:30.

Kaitlin will be in the meeting at the beginning, and can answer questions.
If any other VA-DC FLL Leadership wants to join, please reply here -- you
are all welcome!

If you would like to join us, please email me directly at [log in to unmask],
or you can reply here as well.

Talk to you soon!

Skip Morrow