Congratulations to all the teams who competed this season!  We are so proud of our VA-DC FIRST LEGO League participants for the hard work they have accomplished this season. To our advancing teams, we can’t wait to celebrate all of your accomplishments in Harrisonburg!

We are still looking for Championship Volunteers and would greatly appreciate any time you can give to the cause!

JUDGINGWe need judges and you can help from the comfort of your own home!  Judging will be held virtually on Wed, 12/1 and Thurs 12/2 from either 3:30-7 PM EST or 4:30-8 PM EST.  Volunteers can help out on just one day or both!  If interested, please complete this form and we will reach out to you shortly:  https://forms.gle/EE12DUbcV5oRsYhZ8

ROBOT GAME:  In-person robot game will be happening at Harrisonburg High School on Sat, 12/4 and Sun, 12/5 from approximately 9 – 3:30.  We are looking for referees, Gracious Professionalism judges, score keepers, etc.  Please reach out to [log in to unmask] if you are interested in helping out!

Virtual High-Fives and Happy Holidays!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki

Assistant Director

signature_1276979759