Yes,yes,yes! We second Mr. Morrow’s comments. The Tabb “Transportation”
Tigers learned so much from this experience! Mainly resilience and perseverance. Even though their robot was also not behaving, the smiles on their faces throughout the entire day was priceless. Thank you VA-DC FLL volunteers for making this weekend happen for them!

Theresa Goltermann