FLL Teams,

I'm excited to announce the return of the Newport News Spring FLL Scrimmage.  This event is open to all FLL teams as well as groups interested in starting FLL teams.  Details are below.  If you are interested in having your team(s) participate, please email me and I'll let you know what information is needed.

Date: Saturday, May 21

Time: Approx. 9 am - 2:30 pm

Location: Christopher Newport University (in Newport News). This event will be part of the annual STEM Community Fair
Challenge: Cargo Connect (robot game and informal robot design judging only - no innovation project or core values judging)

Divisions: Instead of age divisions we will use Veteran and Rookie Divisions

There is no registration fee for this event but registration is required

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at this event.  Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Karen

mailto:[log in to unmask]