Check out this store

https://becausesciencedc.com/

Local ( to northern va) artist.

---- On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 22:07:29 -0400 [log in to unmask] wrote ----

I have two students that I have been coaching since middle school that are graduating this year (one male, one female). Yes, I've been coaching for seven years, and I coach both FLL and FTC! I'd like to get them some sort of slightly geeky, robotics themed, but nice gift. Perhaps in the $50-$75 range. It does not need to be FLL-specific (I only say that because this is an FLL mailing list, and I don't think 18-year olds will really like legos as a graduation gift). I thought about getting some cool-looking piece of a robot that I could engrave? Maybe something that could sit on a desk? Or make a key ring out of it? Anyone have any ideas?

By the way, I see that FIRST has graduation cords, which is really cool! I'll definitely be getting some of those.

Skip Morrow