Hello, everyone!

My name is Jia Xi (Jessie) Lin and I am a member of the FTC Team 13100 (47 Beavers) from Montgomery County, Maryland.

I wanted to reach out to the FLL community to present an annual summer camp my team is running BeaverCamps. It is a collection of virtual, week-long STEM summer courses taught by our FTC team members. We teach subjects such as computer science, engineering/CAD, mathematics, and physics to elementary and middle school students.

This is a big outreach activity that we do every year to help fund our future competition seasons, as well as a way of sharing our team member's passion for STEM and robotics with kids from Grades 3 to 8.

If there are any questions, feel free to email us at: [log in to unmask], or you can check out our website at Beaver Camps | 47 Beavers

Hope to hear from you soon,

Jia Xi (Jessie) Lin

FTC Team 13100 - 47 Beavers