Hello again to everyone!

Some of you might remember me from another message earlier this week, but
let me introduce myself again: my name is Jia Xi (Jessie) Lin and I am a
member of the FTC Team 13100 (47 Beavers).

After a while from my last message, I realized that some members in the
community may be interested in checking out an in-person STEM summer camp.
So, to all of the FLL students who live near Montgomery County, Maryland, I
wanted to share another summer camp called: RoboCamps.

This camp will be held by FRC Team 4099 and my own team, that essentially
hones robotics skills. Even though these camps are in-person, students will
be able to build, code, test, and compete with other campers, using VEX
robots, within a week. They will be competing in a format similar to other
FIRST games, with different games each week as well!

I have attached a flyer for the camp for some basic information. But of
course, if there are any questions, feel free to email us at:
[log in to unmask], or you can check out the website at RoboCamps -
Team 4099 <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.team4099.com_programs_robocamps_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=z8CkMYlcQOYMKsjKpOQDiYMEUX8FtZf5u8iogeIGP0hyhObJOhlioQxXX0FD1Eyo&s=_3D01oefxpzkg3PdmGEkZsEvy975qxjxHTYmnKcl1h4&e= >.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Jia Xi (Jessie) Lin

FTC Team 13100 - 47 Beavers