Hello VA-DC FLL Community!!

Two important announcements

The VA-DC FIRST LEGO League Challenge tournament schedule has been posted.  We do have some events still be finalized so be sure to check back before Tournament Preference Selection opens up on October 1st.  When using the calendar, be sure to switch the view to “November”

FLL Challenge Coach Chat TONIGHT @7pm – We will spend this first 30 minutes focused on the Robot Game.  So if you haven’t had a chance to check out the Superpowered missions and rules, but sure to check those out and come with all your questions!  The second 30 minutes will be open to questions (robot game related or not)!  We hope you can join us and if not, the recording and slides are posted here after the session.

Kaitlin Ilnitzki

Assistant Director

signature_4213223584

(540) 568-2216