Are there mats that you can print yourself? Like titled 8x11 or on a plotter?

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 1:13 PM Ilnitzki, Kaitlin - ilnitzks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Update for Teams that Ordered an Additional Robot Game Mat:   I talked with FIRST and the vendor supplying the mats was delayed in getting those mats to FIRST.  They are supposed to be arriving today and will starting going out next week.

Thank you for your patience!  If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly (not using the Listserv).

Kaitlin Ilnitzki

Assistant Director

signature_1294123938

(540) 568-2216