I have a table too.  With two robots Wailliamsburg VA
Donna

    On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 12:19:22 PM EDT, Jagruti Rekhi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 CAUTION:This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.Thank you.  Where can we keep it up?  I am going to see if my cocoach or another parent can get it. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone