Hello FLL Teams!

Nova Labs is having our FLL Mock Tournament this Fall.  You are invited to register your team, and go through practice run of what an actual qualifier tournament may look like.  We will have current FTC and FRC students be judges and provide feedback to each team.  Please come prepared to present your robot, your research project, and to do a few robot runs.  Space is limited so we will have to limit the number of teams and the number of students that can participate in the tournament.

Here are the details:

Location:  Nova Labs (new location), 3850 Jermantown Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
Dates & Times:
Session #1: Saturday 10/29/2022 @ 9AM-11AM;
Session #2: Saturday 10/29/2022 @ 11AM-1PM;
Session #3: Sunday 11/6/2022 @ 9AM - 11AM;
Session #4 Sunday 11/6/2022 @ 11AM-1PM

If you are interested, please register using this form:
Nova Labs FLL Mock Tournament Signup Form

You can email me if you have any questions.
Michael Kim