Hello FLL Community!

Tournament Assignments are posted and can be found in your Team Manager Account and on our website.  We are excited to report that 89% of teams received their first choice!

Tournament Directors will be reaching out to you in approximately 7-10 business days.  Tournament Leadership have not received the final team list yet because we expect there to be a few changes in the next few days.  We appreciate your patience as we get things organized!

If there is an issue with your tournament assignment, please read the following points before reaching out to us.

If a change needs to be made please reach to myself, Kaitlin Ilnitzki [log in to unmask] and Karen Berger [log in to unmask] in the email!

Thank you and we can’t wait to see everyone this season!

Kaitlin