From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 3:42 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] adding team members

________________________________

Why will the system not let me add team members? I fill out all the fields and when I click on the button to save or add, nothing happens.

I've tried three browsers and checked my pop-up blocker.

Ideas? Is it just responding to my stress that I'm behind and just now adding the kids?

Kelly

FLL 11610 admin