Hi, Sara,
I haven't seen the Team Information Sheet recently, but it sounds like
there is a question about who your team shared their project ideas with?
You stated that you felt like it wasn't "required" according to the rubric.
First, I'm not a big fan of the word "required" anywhere within FLL (other
than our core values). My kids ask me questions all the time like "Does the
robot HAVE to do this?", for which the answer is always "No. The robot
doesn't HAVE to do that. But if you want the points, then that is a
different question." Anyway, the rubrics don't require anything. But they
are going to be used to assess the team's judging session. All that being
said, under "Iterate", the "Accomplished (3-point)" criteria is "Shared
their solution with user AND professional". I think of "users" and
"professionals" as part of the larger community. So if I am understanding
your questions correctly, I do think it is covered by the rubric.

Respectfully,
Skip Morrow