Hello, VA-DC FLL Teams!

I am Skip Morrow, one of the coaches for the Norfolk Collegiate O.A.K.S. Our head coach, Barbara Sutelan and I would like to invite everyone to Norfolk Collegiate on Saturday, the 22nd of Oct from 10:00am to 12:00 for a chance to collaborate, share, and learn about the upcoming tournaments. No matter how far along your team is (or ISN'T!), there will be opportunities to learn something new about the season.

Think you are the master of dual launch? Think you have the 30-minute consolidated judging all figured out? Or do you have no idea what those things are? Come and share what you do know, and hopefully learn a few things about anything that you don't.

Karen Berger, the Tournament Director for the state, and national referee will also be there to answer any of your questions (including robot game).

Please bring as many team members as you can. Also bring the team robot, and anything else that you want to share.

If you have any questions, or want to RSVP, please reply to me and/or Barbara Sutelan in-person, or just reply to this email.

Best Regards

Barbara Sutelan
Phone: 757.480.2885 ext 3315

Skip Morrow