Hello, Srini,
The judging, robot game and overall format of the tournament will be very
similar to your local event. Other than there being many more teams, and in
a different location, it's pretty much the same as your last tournament.

Kaitlin and Karen will be sending out detailed schedules, but give them
time. It's a lot of teams and a lot of coordination.

Skip