I have an FLL table and spare parts located at 13750 Sunrise Valley Drive, Herndon VA that I am happy to give away for free as long as they are picked up by 11/30.  Please contact John Leddo at [log in to unmask] if you are interested
________________________________
From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Richard Clemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2022 10:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] spike Prime question

________________________________

If you get the expansion kit your team can construct & modify more of the Spike Prime builds.  In addition, they will have more room to create.

Both our teams switched from EV3 kits to Spike Prime and found that expansion kits were necessary.

Mr. Richard Clemmons, CTE Teacher (He, Him, His)
George Washington Middle School
1005 Mount Vernon Avenue
Alexandria, Virginia 22301
Phone: 703-706-4500