Hello FLL Community

Thank you for a fantastic three weekends of events.  It was so exciting to return to fully in-person competition.  We had so much fun learning about your projects, watching your robots in actions and witnessing your Core Values on display.

We will be holding our FIRST LEGO League Challenge Regional Championship on Saturday, December 10th and Sunday, December 11th.  Division 1 will be competing on Saturday and Division 2 on Sunday.  The event will take place at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, VA

If you are able to make the trip to Harrisonburg, we are still in search of event judges, referees, and general volunteers.  You can apply for one day or both days!  This event cannot happen without the support of our amazing volunteers.  This is also a great chance to see some amazing teams in action.

To join the fun, please register with FIRST and select what roles you would be most interested in!

FIRST Registration:

If you have any questions, please reach out to me and we hope that you can join us!

Kaitlin Ilnitzki

Assistant Director

signature_2890123739

(540) 568-2216