Sorry, this is late, but I just read this thread.

Also...new this year. Teams receive Core Values points based on their
behavior at the robot table. I like the addition...I think it's a lot
better than being judged for a few minute activity. So have the kids show
up ready to be gracious professionals...cheering on other teams, learning
from them, and just having so much fun being there.

Amy

--
"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of
battle."