Thank You Judges, Referees, Volunteers, Kaitlin, Scott, Mike, Karen, anyone
I missed for giving the kids another year to enjoy the FLL tournament. This
is one tournament that bonds them, gives them more time to be off their
devices, learn and enjoy in person interaction!!

Kids had a great time both in the regional and the State tournament.

Thanks
Amit