We are able to use it on iPad just fine. Not sure if this is an option for you.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2023 at 12:44 PM Leslie Bulger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Our technology department has been told that the LEGO Mindstorms app is no longer supported and we are unable to open the app and continue to program our robots.  Does anyone know if this is the correct replacement to continue using our EV3 on a Chromebook?
image.png

Leslie Bulger

Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as hard duty. ~Albert Einstein