The video information states:

In #MASTERPIECE, children ages 4-16 will imagine and innovate new ways to create and communicate art across the globe through #STEM. The season will launch on August 1, 2023.

As usual, it's not a lot to go on. So, what does the VA-DC community here think of next year's theme? Have any ideas? I for one am pretty excited to think about the next level of creativity that we will see out of the teams this year.

Drone painting? AI sculptures? Smellivision? This could be really cool!!

Skip Morrow
Coach 24277 Norfolk Collegiate O.A.K.S.