Hi,

I'm selling 4 FLL Kits (Mats & Sets) on Facebook Marketplace - more than happy for offers.  Will be listing shortly.
(1) Animal Allies (2016-2017)
(1) Into Orbit (2018-2019)
(2) City Shapers (2019-2020)

I'm near McLean High School.

regards,
raju

On Sat, Jul 29, 2023 at 7:24 AM David Chu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi, I am also looking for materials as we are just starting a new FLL club at our school.  Please let me know if there are extras.  Thank you!