I can take any mat really. Is it still available?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2023, at 9:31 AM, Nishu Bhalla <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Is anyone looking for free WRO mat/missions (Smart cities - 2019) and FLL Into Orbit season?

On Mon, Sep 11, 2023 at 9:19 AM Hari Sirigibathina <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have 2 tables, connect directly with me.  [log in to unmask]

-HARI SIRIGIBATHINA,

https://www.linkedin.com/in/harisirigibathina-hbs/

Philomath | Technophile | Xenophile | Gastronome | Entrepreneur

“If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.”

– Michael J. Fox

"You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."  Steve Jobs

Tell me, I’ll forget
Show me, I’ll remember
Involve me, I’ll understand