Hello teams!

The Blue Ridge Brawl is an FRC off season event hosted by Spartan Robotics (FRC #5724) and Roanoke College.  We’ll have biiiiig robots and lots of FIRST fun all day on Saturday, Sept 30, at the beautiful Cregger Center Arena at Roanoke College, in Salem VA.

I’m emailing to see if any teams would like to join the FROGS (my FLL team) for a “Blue Ridge Small” event held at the same time.  No fierce competition, but a fun opportunity to meet other FLL teams, maybe try some runs on a table other than your home table, and perhaps show off your innovation project progress?  And of course a good chance to check out the FRC robots and meet the high schoolers who built them!

If you’re interested in joining us, please email me and we’ll work out some details together!  [log in to unmask].

(Don’t reply to the full list.)

Cathy